Day Trip to Museum of Underwater Art (Moua) dive and snorkel. $230.00
Our sights are set for the beautiful and mesmerising Museum of Underwater Art (MOUA) on the 27th March!
Yongala Dive are hosting us for a magical visit to a site not to be missed!
" Submerged 18 metres below the water’s surface on John Brewer Reef lies Australia’s stunning new tourist attraction, an underwater art museum"!
This epic day trip sets course from Breakwater Marina (Townsville), which will include 1 dive and 1 snorkel session over the installation.
- Snacks and Lunch provided
- Snorkelling Equipment included
- Hat, Towel, Water Bottle, Change of Clothes if required
- Dive Certifications and log books required for certified divers, and a signed doctor's medical required for all participants taking prescription medication
- Seasickness medication highly recommended
10% deposit to be paid at the time of booking trip online. The remaining balance to be paid for this trip must be bank transferred. The account details will be emailed to you once minimum numbers have been reached.
*All divers purchasing tickets must hold a minimum Open Water certification.
** All divers must be current JCUDC members.
For more information on the MOUA, visit https://www.moua.com.au/
We thank Yongala Dive for their ongoing support , visit https://www.yongaladive.com.au/